This job is currently Archived,
Study Coordinator - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is a leader in Early Stage Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity for full-time Clinical Study Manager (Study Coordinator) at our fast-paced Tempe, AZ facility.
- Every member of our company is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
- As a Clinical Study Manager, you will be responsible for management and conduct of clinical studies.
- In this role you will also ensure compliance, quality and profitability of clinical studies as well as respond to client issues, concerns and requests.
- You will be responsible for applying study management techniques and tools in order to meet and/or exceed internal and external clients.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems; development and coaching of employees
- Management of clinical studies, conducting site initiation, interim and close-out visits; meeting with clients as needed throughout study
- Staff management/study preparation - assign duties to staff and ensure timely and accurate data
- Ensure compliance and quality as well as ensuring profitability
- Filing and maintaining Regulatory documents, oversee the informed consent process
- Bachelor's degree or BSN or Bachelor's degree with industry experience
- 6 months minimum of study management experience
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work without close supervision and to work in a team environment
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.