This job is currently Archived,
Study Coordinator I Skokie United States,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 13 June 2017
Coordinate study related activities with the scientific staff, client, and the operational team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all scientific activities related to study conduct and schedule study activities with the management staff.
- Assist the scientific staff with the preparation of data submissions and summary reports.
- Assist the scientific staff with outline/protocol development, pre initiation meetings, and IACUC submissions.
- Monitor studies in collaboration with scientific staff and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinate study specific client site visits.
- Maintain laboratory material inventories.
- May assist in scheduling animal related activities and ordering animals
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Education: Associate s degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent in life sciences or related field.
- Experience: 4 to 6 years related laboratory animal experience.
- Certification/Licensure: AALAS Certification preferred.
- Other: Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills. Knowledge of SOPs and animal welfare regulations. Ability to interact appropriately with clients and all levels of employees and work effectively as a team member. Demonstrated abilities in analytical, quantitative and critical thinking. Proficient with computers and standard application software.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Find a Job Find Candidates