Study Coordinator I - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Schedule and monitor study milestones using the appropriate software (RPM).
- Process study related documents such as approval of study plan, amendments, final study plan, etc.·
- Distribution of study related documents to clients and Principal Investigators.
- Monitor events during the in life phase by reviewing study related documents.
- Generate and/or work with client specific reporting timelines.
- Coordination and correspondence with multiple departments to ensure report milestone timelines are reached.
- Perform all other related duties.
We are seeking a candidate who possesses:
- A DEC (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as satisfactory substitute).
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Experience or an understanding of reporting would be an asset.