Study Co-ordinator (Temporary 9 Months Contract) - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Work collaboratively with the toxicology Study Directors to set up, schedule and assist in the running of a variety of toxicology studies
- Provide and circulate a number of key study documents
- Strong experience in Excel and Word
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to work within tight timeframes.
- Good communication and people skills which enable you to communicate with internal/external employees of all levels
- A proactive working style with the ability to plan ahead
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, The company Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.
- This information will be used by the company for the purpose of recruitment and selection only and the administration thereof.
- The personal information that you give us will also be used in a confidential manner to help us monitor our recruitment process.
- In the event you are recruited, your data will not be used other than in the normal course of business and the administration of your employment with us.
- We may check the information collected with third parties to ensure its accuracy and we may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent or detect crime or in other ways as permitted by law.
- By submitting this application form to us, we will be assuming that you agree to the processing of sensitive personal data in the manner described above.