- We are looking for a talented and dedicated student to join our team of product and supply coordinators.
- We are a global function with interfaces across the organization as the production facilities, the Quality departments, the development functions and Marketing.
- The broad interface to the organization gives us a strong insight in the business process and business information that we use to drive smooth introduction of new product to production facilities and to ensure efficient process for the product life cycle management.
- As our new student assistant you will be supporting the Coordinators in the processes for product life cycle management.
- Your main focus will be to support the department in its various tasks related to the daily workflow as compiling product data, documentation of process and product quality and review of quality system and preparation of presentations
- The average time commitment is around 8 hours a week, most likely split on 1-2 days at the headquarters office
- Workload can vary at times and we expect that you will be flexible. We will also provide flexibility to account for exams or other periods where less time can be spent on work.
In this position you need to:
- Study at CBS, DTU, KU or other relevant field and be in your last year as an undergraduate student or the first year of your graduate studies
- Have excellent communication skills and be outgoing and open
- Be proactive and able to work independently – but also enjoy working as part of a team
- Be fluent in spoken and written English