Student Worker, Corporate Finance EMA - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Student Worker, Corporate Finance (6-month position)
- We are looking for a student worker for a temporary position for the period of July - December 2017.
- You will support the Corporate Finance EMA team with mail handling, and payroll related tasks.
- Your main tasks will be to administrate and distribute incoming mail from vendors and in digital mailboxes etc.
- You will assist applying for payroll refunds and be ad hoc support to the department of 15 employees responsible for financial controlling and payroll tasks for 26 companies in the EMA region.
- You can expect to learn about the tasks and responsibilities of a Corporate Finance department and develop your English skills.
In this position you need to:
- Have interest and skills within Accounting
- Have started studies at e.g. CBS
- Be fluent in English in speaking and writing
- Be thorough, responsible, and detail oriented
- Enjoy working with administrative tasks, you can work independently, and have a positive mindset
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.