This job is currently Archived,
Student Worker, Clinical Operations Copenhagen Denmark,
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- As a Student Worker in Clinical Operations you will assist the clinical trial team members with a variety of administrative tasks in relation to conducting clinical trials.
- Your work will primarily be to handle clinical trial documentation including copying, indexing, registration and electronic archiving.
- You can also be assigned other ad hoc tasks which matches you interest and competencies.
- You are studying science and have minimum 2 years left of your education
- You can work 10-15 hours per week
- As a person you are structured and detail oriented
- You have a flair for becoming familiar with different IT systems
- You are dedicated and a team player
- You can work independently and are able to be proactive
- You have good oral and written English communication skills
- Previous experience from a similar job is an advantage
- As a Student Worker in Clinical Operations you will work in close collaboration with 10 dedicated colleagues.
- The Clinical Operations department is a part of the Clinical Development department and is responsible for managing clinical trials including planning, conducting and reporting of clinical trials.
- We work in teams and collaborate internationally both internally in the company and with our external partners.
A promising future and a short chain of command
- Our company is a small biotech company with a short chain of command.
- You will have the opportunity to influence your own work as well as your personal and professional development.
And a dynamic and innovative environment
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients lives is a strong motivation for employees at the company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our company employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.
Find a Job Find Candidates