Student Worker, Business Finance, Commercial Divisions - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company's competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Student Worker, Business Finance, Commercial Divisions
- To support the commercial divisions, Business Finance are looking for a high performing student with a strong drive to join our team.
- As student worker in the Business Finance function you will be working with our commercial divisions’ leaders worldwide giving you opportunities to further expand your toolbox, enjoy a steep learning curve, and develop a strong network within our global organization.
- We seek a highly motivated person who dares to lead, challenges conventions, have strong analytical skills, and a great interest in understanding our business.
- You will be part of a team of skilled finance professionals, responsible for driving performance management, contributing to strategy development and execution, and providing the business with insights and analytics.
- The position offers you great variation in tasks where you can actively contribute in global, regional and industry specific projects and business cases together with the commercial organization. Furthermore, you will influence business decisions with analysis and insight to facilitate fact based decision making.
- You will work with colleagues from around the globe as well as from various organizational levels, which makes it important that you enjoy working with a broad variety of people.
- The average time commitment of the job is 15-20 hours per week, with flexibility during exam periods.
In this position you need to:
- Be in the last part of your Bachelor or about to start your Master within finance, economics, business or similar.
- Be strong analytical. Knowledge within quantitative analysis (statistics, econometrics, data mining etc.) and problem solving is an advantage
- Enjoy always looking for opportunities to make a difference in everything you do
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Office in general - Excel and PowerPoint in particular
- Be proficient in communicating in English both written and orally
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.