Student Program Lead – Global Technology Operations Job
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
MSD’s vision is to make a difference in the lives of people globally through our innovative medicines, vaccines, and animal health products. We are committed to being the premier, research intensive biopharmaceutical company and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for today and tomorrow. In order to reach our vision, MSD is transforming all aspects of our business and culture. There is unprecedented demand for enterprise information technology coming from our core business divisions as well as from new markets and new products. We are in the process of maturing our Hub IT Operating Model to meet the demands of a global biopharmaceutical business. The realization of the Hub IT model will be focused on aligning & prioritizing the Global Hub IT strategies in partnership with the broader MSD business and IT organization to drive realization of key MSD business objectives.
The Position (Student Program Lead - Global Technology Operations)
We are seeking a Student Program Lead who will be responsible for the end to end program including the following activities:
• Establish and manage engagement with students at local universities
• Collaborate with the Hiring Managers to understand the demand and analyze the market
• Lead the student recruiting and hiring process
• Implementation and development of student “buddy” system
• Implementation of the student program – manage student allocations, share best practices and identify tasks for students
• Manager HR documents and administration for students
• Support for employer branding and strategic activities for university outreach
• Represent MSD IT at job fairs and other events supported by company
• Collaborate with the Academia Industry Program Organization Lead to integrate student program into global programs.
Education Minimum Requirement:
• MS Degree or MBA or equivalent with relevant experience in Communications, Psychology, Life Science, Human Resources Management, Sociology or equivalent experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years related work experience in the area of Recruiting or Human Resources
• 5+ years proven experience in talent acquisition for Information Technology or related technology discipline.
• Strategic Thinking, Innovation, Business Acumen, Project Management
• Continuous Learning, global HR Management, Organizational Awareness
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary corporate environment
• Fluent English
• Strong communication (written, oral, presentation), negotiation, influencing and relationship skills along with high personal integrity, credibility, and energy.
• Mature personality with ability to build a strong relationship with Leadership as well as students
• Energy and new ideas in implementing and developing of the program activities.
• Knowledge of local labor market and practices
• Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas in achieving consistent approach to attraction and retention of the best talent.
• Interpersonal Savvy/ Communication/ Networking
• Motivated to make a difference in human health
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Business Consulting Job Title:Student Program Lead – Global Technology Operations
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, Consulting, Operations, Entry Level, Technology, Research