Student (m/f) Bachelor Thesis: Market and competition analysis - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a component of your bachelor thesis, you will independently carry out market and competition analyses and actively contribute to the advancement of the field of analytical chemistry with your results.
Your duties in detail:
- Your goal is to conduct a scientific study as part of your bachelor thesis.
- Working closely with the analytical chemistry department, you will perform a market and competition analysis.
- In doing so, you will focus on analytics services in pharmaceutical research/biotechnology.
- This includes observing primarily HPLC- and mass-spectrometry-based services for characterizing small, organic agent molecules
What you have to offer.
- Student (m/f) of engineering management (bachelor), preferably with an emphasis on biotechnology
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Independent work
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team