Student Job Information Technology - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a student you will help in designing an Excel tool for the risk team.
- This tool will be used in the company's division to evaluate the influence of internal and external factors on their respective business environment.
- The framework, the factors and the ‘aggregation method’ you will use have already been identified.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Identifying the tool’s requirements with the risk team.
- Define the program rules and functionalities.
- Build the tool in Excel using macros (VBA) and Excel formulas.
- Document the macros and draft a user manual.
- Ensure a smooth adaptation of the tool by the users, by taking into account the user experience factor.
Who you are
- Education ideally on a bachelor level.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Any experience in User Experience is an advantage.
- Can work together, but also independently.