This job is currently Archived,
STUDENT INTERSHIP R&D SOFTWARE DEVELOPER FOR PHOTONIC DESIGNS Tres Cantos Spain,
Med Lumics (company)
Posted on : 16 August 2017
Education and experience:
- Degree in Telecomunicatins, Informatics or equivalent (Master Degree). Last year students
are also considered.
- Knowledge of object oriented coding techniques (Python, C++, Java…).
- English, ALTE-4 level: candidate must be able to read technical documents and write notes
- Knowledge of photonic simulation tools (e.g. RSoft, Phoenix) and mask design tools
- Knowledge of Python " Knowledge of ISO 9000 processes.
- Familiar with quality management.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to work efficiently, both independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated, organized and diligent.
The software developer intership aims at optimizing and adapting current simulation enviroments for
28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
Find a Job Find Candidates