This job is currently Archived,
Student Helper - Brazil
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Student Helper, Technical Services Food
- Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic international workplace where your communication skills and business drive are as valued as your technical grounding?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in Technical Services.
- As Student Helper, Food Group, your primary task is to conduct laboratory work and report results in support of our customers in the food industry.
In this position you need to have:
- Studying: Food Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Food Technology or related areas.
- Availability to work as student helper for 2 years.
- Must have: time management, organized and pro-active behavioral skills.
- You bring an analytical, teamwork, and excelent communication skills.
- Intermediate written and spoken English is desirable.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.