A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company's competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Student helper, People and Organization
In this position you will be part of the P&O Global Operations team and will be able to provide support in different tasks such as:
- Expenses control, employee assistance, documentation / statements, SAP updates, external suppliers control, payroll support;
- Training logistics support, office supplies management;
- Guidelines / worksheets / folders updates;
- Hiring / dismissal / resignation processes support;
- Support Global Operations team in different tasks;
In this position you need to have:
- Graduation courses: Administration / Accounting
- Availability for a 3 months contract – to be extended
- Behavioral skills: multi-task, inter-personal skills, action and detailed oriented.
- Minimum intermmediate english
- Microsoft office: Excel (Intermediate)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.