Student Hearing Instrument Practitioner - Canada
- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go. What makes us different?
- For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing aid retailer, with a large network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We have well over a hundred and twenty locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions and Connect Hearing is one of the strongest brands in the company Group, the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s only Top Employers in the hearing health care field!
- Travel and coverage to the Summer side clinic is required as well.
We believe that every sound connects us to our world, and it’s our role to keep or make this connection for our valued customers.
To accomplish this, we want and need the best hearing care professionals who share our enthusiasm, passion, and skill in helping more people "Stay Connected"!
As a recent graduate, you will work alongside tenured Audiologists to become a licensed professional who will be able to complete the following:
- Provide comprehensive hearing evaluation(s) and make recommendations
- Selection and programming of digital hearing aids (Phonak and/or Unitron)
- Provision of follow-up care consistent with company service standards
- Compliance with industry standards for treatment and client care
- ENT Testing
- Counseling and care of hard of hearing clients
- Consistent and accurate reports and documentation relating to all clients
- Community outreach and business development
- Recent graduate from a HIS diploma program
- Retail sales and healthcare experience considered an asset
- Effective ability to communicate in English (written and oral).
- Those open to relocation opportunities are encouraged to apply
- This paid position is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate to become licensed in the field of hearing health care.
- You will gain valuable experience and knowledge from the network of the most professional group of Hearing Care Professionals in the country.
- In return, our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you now, and in the future, with an attractive base salary; our proprietary performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan; an unparalleled support network; total professional fee and licensing coverage, & exceptional career advancement opportunities.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.