Student Assistant to support CS Trial Setup (part time) - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you looking for new challenges?
- Would you like to join a rapidly growing part of our company's R&D organisation by creating printed packaging materials together with a dedicated team of colleagues?
- As part of our company's R&D family, CMC Development makes a real difference for patients with chronic diseases across the world.
- We develop, manufacture and distribute drug candidates for non-clinical and clinical trials which is a complicated journey that requires about 10 years of dedicated work in CMC Development.
- CMC Development is an ambitious organisation with a strong culture.
- We always seek to solve problems, have an eye for the entire business and do our best to deliver despite any obstacles along the way.
About the department
- Clinical Supplies Trial Setup (CSTS) is a department in CMC Clinical Supplies, the area responsible for filling, planning, packing and delivering supplies for all clinical trials in our company.
- CSTS prepare the trials for execution by reviewing the trial protocol, creating the printed packaging materials and preparing the master data needed for the packaging department.
- We support all clinical trials conducted globally by our company and operate in the combined field of supply chain management and regulatory requirements within drug development.
- Our department consists of 3 teams: Trial Set-up Planning, Label & DFU Set-up and Trial Master Data
- The position is in the Label and DFU Team (LDS), where labels and directions for use are prepared, translations coordinated, and approvals by our affiliates world-wide are coordinated.
- Labels and DFUs are submitted to local health authorities before initiating a clinical trial, and timeliness is of utmost importance to ensure the trials can start on time.
- The role as a student assistant (part time) in CSTS-LDS involves reviewing documents and labels/DFUs, coordinating with affiliates and vendors, archiving and supporting all the teams in CSTS with ad hoc tasks. Expected work time is 2 days per week.
- We are looking for someone who is engaged, systematic, service minded and outgoing with a high sense of detail and responsibility.
- You have a strong quality mind-set, communicate effectively, meet deadlines, and approach tasks in a structured way.
- You have excellent computer skills and are not afraid to learn new systems.
- Finally you must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.