Student Assistant, Research & Technology - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Student Assistant, Research & Technology
- Global Optimization is looking for an ambitious Student Assistant who is passionate about biotechnology and data science.
- Global Optimization is a function in Product & Process Development organized in Research & Technology and dedicated to optimize our production processes at our company.
- Our production consists typically of three process steps, i.e. fermentation, recovery and formulation, and we have 7 production sites.
- Your tasks and responsibilities will include follow-up on our project portfolio; support developing data structure to monitor and analyze production performance; help making monthly reports and power point presentations, and doing in-depth analysis of our huge data sets.
In this position you need to:
- Be enrolled at Bachelor or Master’s level at a university, and have obtained excellent exam grades.
- You will most likely have an engineering background (preferable within Chemical engineering, Biotechnology or IT); data science/management or financial background
- Have prior experience within one or several of the listed working areas.
- Be an advanced user of Excel, and have the ability to learn new IT tools fast
- Be excellent in making power point presentations
- Be ambitious, systematic, and enjoy handling large and complex data sets
- Our comapny is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.