Student Assistant (m/f) Software Architecture - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With us, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will prepare and update technical drawings in pharmaceutical production.
- Furthermore, you will take over programming activities.
- Your tasks will also include testing and classifying software.
- Last but not least, you will update project plans and perform organizational tasks. In addition, you will create and maintain distribution lists.
What you have to offer.
- Student of business informatics, bioinformatics or similar. Focus on natural sciences is advantageous
- Good programming skills, ideally in C#
- UML knowledge, experience with the program Visio is desirable
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Very good German and English skills