This job is currently Archived,
Student Assistant (m/f) Software Architecture Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With us, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will prepare and update technical drawings in pharmaceutical production.
- Furthermore, you will take over programming activities.
- Your tasks will also include testing and classifying software.
- Last but not least, you will update project plans and perform organizational tasks. In addition, you will create and maintain distribution lists.
What you have to offer.
- Student of business informatics, bioinformatics or similar. Focus on natural sciences is advantageous
- Good programming skills, ideally in C#
- UML knowledge, experience with the program Visio is desirable
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Very good German and English skills
Find a Job Find Candidates