Student Assistant (m/f) Human Resources - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- You will help ensure that our team of passionate pioneers always has the best support in all HR matters.
- In this role, you will gain broad insight into various areas of HR.
Your specific responsibilities include:
- You will provide HR support in a number of areas and can thus prove your ability to think analytically as well as your conceptual skills (e.g. implementation of different incentives, HR development offers, HR key performance indicators, salary structures).
- In addition, you will support us in day-to-day operations, both in HR recruiting and HR management (e.g. master data maintenance, drawing up contracts, certificates and references).
- What's more, you will be able to demonstrate and cultivate your knowledge of employment law, should you possess it.
What you have to offer.
- Economic studies with focus on HR management or equivalent degree
- Preferably first experience in Human Resources as well as knowledge of employment law
- Energy, enthusiasm and the wish to work together to make things happen
- Diligence and conscientiousness, strong sense of responsibility
- Intermediate knowledge of English