This job is currently Archived,
Student Assistant in Communication, Relations & Sustainability Bagsværd Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We share a passion for improving the lives of people living with diabetes and other serious chronic diseases and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort.
- This position offers an opportunity within project management, communication, and very uniquely: A chance to gain experience in managing external partnerships hands on.
About the department
- The Patient Relations department drives global patient engagement and partnership initiatives in support of the Corporate Strategy and company s commitment to patients and innovation.
- Our focus is to connect and support our stakeholders, challenge business as usual , drive knowledge sharing and transform opportunities into patient-focused insights, partnerships and advocacy.
- The department is part of the Communication, Relations and Sustainability (CRS) area and we work across the global organisation, from R&D to Marketing, facilitating partnerships between our company and global patient organisations, academia, and industry.
- The working environment is fast and ambitious with strong focus on stakeholder engagement and creating optimal and productive outcomes to highly complex exciting challenges.
- This student worker position is a unique opportunity to build significant experience in project management, communication and partnerships.
- You will primarily be supporting the Global Network Lead on one of our company s major engagements in the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) responsible for ensuring a leading role in a consortium consisting of 20+ international partners from academia, industry, and patient organisations.
- You will be the main support in project management and communication related tasks.
- This involves establishing and updating project plans, tracking and reporting on progress, organizing reviews, driving internal and external communication platforms and tactics, arranging meetings, ensuring actions and follow-ups, etc.
- You should aim for being with us for at least 1 full year.
- We welcome that you are finishing your bachelor or in the beginning of your master s degree within communication/public health/political science/business management/EU studies or similar. Ideally, you also have an understanding of natural/medical science, through e.g. your bachelor programme or as a combination course/study.
- You are fluent in both oral and written business English and you are a super user of PowerPoint and Excel, as well as digital savvy.
- You have an interest in stakeholder engagement and advocacy by making a difference for people afflicted by chronic diseases.
- You are an outgoing person with a can-do-attitude, a healthy sense of humour, a strong drive and dedication.
- Skills such as multitasking, managing a high level of information, problem-solving, ability to work across functions, as well as being structured and organised will help you be successful in this position. Finally, you must have a strong work ethic and willingness to take responsibility for your own learning and deliverables.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us to change lives for better.
- In exchange we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefits from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates