This job is currently Archived,
Student Assistant, Global Planning and Optimization Bagsværd Denmark,
Posted on : 20 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Student Assistant, Global Planning and Optimization
- We are looking for a talented and dedicated student to join our team of product and supply coordinators.
- We are a global function with interfaces across the organization - production facilities, the Quality departments, the development functions, and Marketing.
- The broad interface to the organization gives us a strong insight into the business process and business information that we use to drive smooth introduction of new product to production facilities, and to ensure efficient processes for the product life cycle management.
- As our new student assistant you will support the coordinators in the processes for product life cycle management.
- Your main focus will be to support the department in its various tasks related to the daily workflow such as compiling product data, documentation of process and product quality, and review of quality system, and preparation of presentations
- The average time commitment is around 8 hours a week, most likely split on 1-2 days at the headquarters.
- Workload can vary at times, and we expect you to be flexible. We will also provide flexibility during exams or other periods where there are less time for work.
In this position you need to:
- Study at CBS, DTU, KU or other relevant field, and be in your final year of your Bachelor s degree or in the first year of your Master s degree
- Have excellent communication skills, and be outgoing and open
- Be proactive and able to work independently but also enjoy working as part of a team
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates