Student Assistant for IT & Operations project - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you want to be part of a large scale global project in one of Denmark’s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies?
- Are you driven by a dynamic, young and international working environment?
- Would you like to play an essential role in the way our company will manage and deliver its medicinal products in the future?
- Do you see yourself supporting the project lead in various tasks within the area of project management?
- Then, you might be the student assistant we are looking for in the Serialization and Falsified Medicine Directive (FMD) Compliance Project in our company.
- As part of the Serialization and FMD compliance project you will be part of a project team consisting of three project managers.
- You will primarily be reporting to the head of the project team. The project is cross-functional spanning end-to-end in the supply chain of our company involving everything from regulatory, IT and quality to procurement and logistics to sales departments.
- The team is responsible for ensuring and securing our licence to operate by fulfilling the FMD safety feature requirements for in-scope products, i.e. almost all prescription medicine.
- You and the project team will be ultimately responsible for initiating, planning and executing the transformation towards serialization readiness.
- As a student assistant, you will provide project management support.
- When supporting the project team, you will mainly be assisting with coordination, communication and internal knowledge sharing.
- Project coordination involves support with project management tasks both on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Tasks include preparation of materials for regular internal project meetings, taking minutes of meetings, updating communication materials and standard presentations, project space website administration and project reporting.
- You will also assist and provide support in various ad hoc tasks and processes, such as researching and gathering new information, and communicating findings as well as coordinating meetings.
- As the ideal candidate, you are in your final year of your bachelor – or studying for your masters’ degree - in IT and business, engineering or political science studies. Your “can-do” attitude and structured approach to solving tasks are key in this position together with being the prime mover on project matters.
- You are open-minded by nature and you can handle all requests – big and small – with commitment and passion.
- You are able to simplify complex topics or material and communicate a clear message in a simple and efficient way.
- It goes without saying that handling many tasks at the same time whilst never compromising deadlines or the quality of your work is a natural ability for you.
- You must be a skilled user of the Microsoft Office package (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and preferably have experience with Content and Project Management Systems. You like to challenge yourself in learning new IT systems.
- Our business language is English and Danish, and therefore you must be fluent in both languages, written and spoken.
- We expect you to work 10-15 hours (preferably 1-2 full working days) per week, but naturally we are flexible in exam periods.