This job is currently Archived,
Student Assistant, EMA Operations Environmental Operations - Denmark
Posted on : 14 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Student Assistant, EMA Operations, Environmental Operations
- We are looking for an ambitious Student Assistant who is passionate about biotechnology and environmental technologies.
- You will get the chance to work on Denmark’s biggest and most advanced waste water treatment plant, including full facility for anaerobic conversion of organic material for biogas production.
- You will get in-depth knowledge of state of the art environmental technologies and risk assessment related to waste water treatment.
- The position will be placed at our waste water treatment plant.
- Here you will take part in delivering on the departments projects and support ongoing tasks, here under operational procedures and full scale experiments regarding activated sludge, anaerobic treatment of waste water and biomass treatment.
- You will be involved in mapping and risk evaluation of raw materials and products to protect the processes in our treatment facility and the external environment.
- We expect you to work 1-2 days a week.
- We are looking for candidates who are on their final year of their Bachelor or first year Master students.
- You will likely have an engineering background within or related to the following areas: Biotechnology, Environmental studies, or similar.
- Prior knowledge of waste water treatment and environmental technologies is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You enjoy working with different people at different levels and you can work both independently and in teams.
- As a person you are ambitious, systematic and enjoy taking on responsibility.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.