Student Assistant, Digital Strategy - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Student Assistant, Digital Strategy
- We are looking for an ambitious Student Assistant with strong analytical skills, who will be able to join a fast-paced Digital Strategy team anchored in Global Communications.
- As part of our in-house communications agency, you will get the chance to play a role in executing on our newly formed digital strategy.
- Furthermore, you will gain hands-on experience and insight into context marketing; lead generation; marketing automation; personalization and the likes.
- You will help optimize and manage our website and our e-mail marketing automation system, Marketo, working on campaigns as they come up.
- The average time commitment of the job is 15-20 hours per week, with flexibility during exam periods.
- Are in the final year of your Bachelor or first-year Master studies.
- Are ambitious, systematic and enjoy taking on responsibility. You are resourceful in problem-solving and don’t give up easily.
- Enjoy working with different people at different levels, and can work both independently and in teams. When the task requires it, you can be highly service-minded.
- Easily adapt to new technologies because of your built-in passion for digital technologies
- Are able to analyze data and translate it into consumable presentations for the digital newbies.
- Have knowledge of CSS/HTML/JS and experience working with a content management system is a plus.
- Possess high level of English proficiency, both written and oral.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.