Student Assistant, Data & Analytics, Corporate Functions - Denmark
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
- Data & Analytics is a newly established and highly prioritized focus area for our company.
- We believe data and analytics will transform the way we are doing business.
- If you dare to challenge status quo and have passion for numbers and technology, you should consider joining our team.
- We are offering a position as Student Assistant at our head office in an international atmosphere.
- You will be part of the Analytics & Business Intelligence team within Data & Analytics.
- We are a young and highly dynamic team of engineers and economists with license to build the data foundation of the future for our company.
- Our responsibility is to create global data transparency and insights across Sales, Production and R&D, so we will be better at making fact based and holistic decisions.
- You will take part in delivering on the departments projects and support ongoing tasks.
- This could include development of data models and alignment with business, setting up dashboards and tools for decision support.
- The average time commitment will be around 15 hours a week, most likely split on 2-3 days.
In this position you need to:
- Be a student of DTU, ITU, CBS or other relevant field and are in your last year as an undergraduate student or the first year of your graduate studies
- Have a strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
- An educational background within database foundation using SQL, data wrangling and basic statistics
- Have advanced MS Excel skills and knowledge of VBA
- Have experience with the programming language R is preferred but not a prerequisite
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.