This job is currently Archived,
Student Assistant, Customer Service & Logistics - Denmark
Posted on : 11 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Student Assistant, Customer Service & Logistics
- Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is on a mission to increase our customer insight through consistent use of data
- In the past years we have implemented a strong foundation for business intelligence in our data management.
- However, to take the next step in our journey we want to utilize advanced statistical methods to understand and predict our customer’s behavior even better.
- As a student assistant, you will be co-responsible for designing, analysing and presenting any customer insight that statistical methods can uncover.
- Together with our Project Managers in CS&L, you will be promoting our customer insight across the organization e.g. Sales, Marketing, CS&L, Global Planning etc
- The average time commitment in the position is about 15-20 hours per week, split on 2-3 days.
- The workload will vary and we expect mutual flexibility for you to solve tasks timely, and at the same time attend exams.
In this position you need to:
- Be in your first year of a Master’s degree, which contain substantial statistical/econometrical theories and tools
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a data-driven approach
- Be a high-performing and ambitious individual thriving with challenge
- Be a quick and proactive learner with good communication skills required to successfully engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Have excellent skills working with statistical methods, and can learn necessary software Tableau, Alteryx, R, Phyton
- Be fluent in both oral and written English
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.