Student Assistant - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for two competent student assistants who want to contribute to the performance of key compliance processes.
- We are part of the Corporate Legal department and administrative support to this department is also part of the job.
- You will become part of a team of eight dedicated persons who facilitate the development of our company’s global business processes to minimize ethical risks, increase transparency and act on our commitment to be a responsible company.
Your main tasks will include performing Due Diligence of our company’s suppliers globally according to the UN Global Compact Principles and supporting transparency processes in relation to company’s interaction with healthcare professionals.The administrative tasks include the registration of legal contracts and management of sponsorship agreement. You will also be assisting with communication and reporting efforts in ongoing projects.
- You have at least two years left of your Master degree studies within economics, business management, law or social sciences
- Your approach is professional, analytical and conscientious
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- As a person you are curious and eager to learn
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are used to working with IT such as MS Office
- Experience in communication and data management is an advantage
- We offer an opportunity to learn about practical application of business ethics in corporate function that supports a large, global organisation.
- Your work can be arranged flexibly according to your lectures, exams etc. and similarly we expect flexibility from you.
- Working hours will on average be 15-20 hours per week.
- We expect you to be able to start the position as soon as possible and no later than mid July 2017.
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.