This job is currently Archived,
Student Assistant - Denmark
Leo Pharma (company)
Posted on : 13 June 2017
- Our company is currently looking for an ambitious student assistant with strong analytical skills and a creative mind-set who can actively take part in activities across the Global Market Access.
- By joining our company Global Market Access Psoriasis and AK team as a student assistant you will enter a truly international company headquartered in Denmark with operations globally. This team mandate is to provide all affiliates around the world with the right strategic direction and the right tools for payer negotiations.
- You will be working in a team consisting of six dedicated employees. The members of the team are specialist within their areas.
- Your role will be to primarily support the Health Economics and Outcomes Research and Biostatistics specialists.
- We are looking for someone with a flair for numerical analysis and interest in statistics, health economics and value communication, and who is willing to be challenged both professionally and personally. We expect you to be working 10-15 hours per week corresponding to two days.
- We are flexible when it comes to number of work days per week and if needed you can work from home some of the time.
Your job and responsibilities
- You will be part of a highly competent and dedicated team that ensures compliance according to legislation and supports our line of business and the overall company Strategy. Your key task is to provide the team with support by assisting with statistical data and health economic analyses and presentation support.
- You will also be involved in ad hoc projects depending on the team’s need.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:Update and maintain our Patient Reported Outcomes Measures database
- Data handling, preparation and validation of slides and presentations
- Update our website and platforms and handle our Publication Alert communication to our affiliates
- Quality Assurance of our Health Economic Models
- Literature reviews and publications
As a Student Assistant it is recommended that you have:
- Started or about to start your Master degree level (7th term and onwards) in Health Economics, Economics, Medicine with Industrial Specialization, Bio statistics, Public Health, Health Care Management or similar
- Thorough and analytic mind-set with high ambitions
- A track record of successful performance in team works (interpersonal savvy)
- Creative and able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English both written and spoken