This job is currently Archived,
Student analyst, Bio refining Global Marketing - Denmark
Posted on : 08 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Business Development, you will join a dynamic team to build new business and extend the reach of our biological solutions, paving the way for a brighter future.
Student analyst, Bio refining Global Marketing
- Our Business Development team is looking for a talented, highly motivated student to take on a business analyst role.
- In this role, you will be working closely with a high performing global business development team and contributing to market analysis, business intelligence, deal execution and planning activities within the industry.
- There may be possibilities to extend this to an internship over the course of your studies.
- The conversion of biomass residues (e.g. wheat straw) into cellulosic ethanol and bio-chemicals is an emerging industry with a significant growth potential for our company.
- To realize this potential we have established a global Business Development team working to explore new business models and to secure new partnerships for cellulosic ethanol and bio-chemical plants.
- The student worker position is anchored with the Head of Marketing and Global Platforms in our Bio refining unit.
- The average time commitment is around 20 hours per week. This schedule is flexible, also during exam periods.
In this position you need to:
- Be in your last year of Bachelor or first year of Master studies pursuing an economics, business, or finance degree
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to consolidate key figures and build a sound business case (i.e. very good command of Excel)
- Have structured problem solving skills and the ability to quickly grasp key issues
- Have a passion for working on projects within new market development with the ambiguity it entails
- Be proactive and have the ability to work independently, but enjoy working as part of a team
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.