This job is currently Archived,
Strategic Supply Chain Project Manager, Supply Chain Development Bagsværd Denmark,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Strategic Supply Chain Project Manager, Supply Chain Development
- In Supply Chain Development we are looking for a new colleague with a strong supply chain and project management background. Supply Chain Development covers five different areas, and we support Supply Chain Operations globally with different development projects at strategic and tactical level.
- As project manager you will be responsible for designing and leading strategic projects within supply chain and logistics.
- Furthermore, you will take on the role as subject matter expert and challenge and rethink current supply chain structures, concepts, and processes.
- You will plan and facilitate workshops frequently, and you come with an equipped toolbox, e.g. lean tools, that you can apply.
- A good understanding of digital supply chain solutions and opportunities is also a plus.
- In this position you will be working with different stakeholders at all organizational levels, and across regions and some travel activity must be expected.
- This job is a great opportunity to join our company, build a strong network and positioning yourself to a future career in our company.
In this position you need to:
- Have a master degree within supply chain management or related area
- Have minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position e.g. as a management consultant
- Have strong communication, stakeholder and change management skills
- Be structured, have good analytical skills, and be an experienced user in PowerPoint and Excel
- Have a strategic and holistic mindset with the ability to solve complex issues
- Be fluent in Danish and English both verbally and in writing
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates