This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 21 March 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Market Access team , we are looking to fill the position of: Strategic Pricing Lead.
- Are you analytical with innovative capacities?
- This unique blend of talent means you are good at processing facts to forge new solutions for patients.
As an 'analyvative' person and Strategic Pricing Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Be part of a newly formed business unit and within that context responsible for the whole development and the execution of price strategy including the strategic as well as the operational aspects.
- This is a Global position and the job holder will act as a member of the Bone Access Core Team and will work closely with various internal stakeholders in affiliate and global functions.
As an 'analyvative' person and Strategic Pricing Lead you will contribute by:
- Being a key player in the development of the overall access strategy for Romosuzumab; accountable for an optimal collaboration with the Amgen access team, contact person for affiliates for pricing matters.
- This will involve running qualitative and quantitative pricing research, optimizing the global launch sequence and developing gross and net price targets at launch.
- In addition you will be responsible for obtaining internal approvals for the gross and net price targets, keeping track of competitive prices, developing relevant pricing tools and models and keeping track of pricing developments upon launch.
- Leading internal processes for price review and approval in collaboration with practice, coordinating flow of price information and approvals across the organization.
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the healthcare or healthcare-related industry with a strong focus on strategic management (pricing, market insights).
- Previous strategic pricing experience and knowledge of major healthcare systems globally is a must.
- Launch experience on an innovative medicine, experience in developing a compound in a partnership, prior experience in the disease area of osteoporosis and/or biologics are desirable.
- International experience, ideally on a regional/global level.
- Highly analytical with a passion for hands-on attitude and implementation.
- Solution-driven and creative out of the box thinker, who will challenge the status quo to improve operations.
- Highly numerate with attention to detail and able to inform decisions through assimilation of complex analysis.
Find a Job Find Candidates