Strategic Partnership Manager Kremsmünster Austria, Frickenhausen Germany,
Strategic partnerships crucial to medical device success.
Strategic Partnership Manager
An exciting opportunity to join Qmed Consulting A/S supporting our strategic relationships across Scandinavia and Europe. You will work with our clients (Hospitals, Incubators, Investors, Technology Transfer, Universities) to bring new medical device technology from inception to production. Are you ready for your next career move? In this role you really will make a tangible difference to the rate of development in our industry.
- Leadership - leading Strategic relationships across major Med Tech hubs in Scandinavia and Europe
- Program manage all service lines from Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Clinical study development, Notified body engagement and reimbursement.
- Significant voice - represent changes in innovation at major Med Tech seminars and conferences throughout Europe and globally.
- Build and deliver presentations and webinars at strategic partnership events and workshops
- Communicate with Operations and BDM team, highlighting opportunities, influencing campaigns, using market intelligence to qualify leads.
- Experienced Medical Device professional with significant background in Regulatory Affairs either as a sponsor or a consulting company.
- Qualified at BSc(Hons), MSc or PhD level in Life sciences or medical device engineering.
- In-depth understanding of the medical device development lifecycle and key challenges.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory landscape for devices in Europe and globally.
- Experience of managing teams with diverse skill sets.
- Strong communicator who can work with internal and external stakeholders to influence and find a positive outcome.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Qmed Consulting values individuality and the ability to think divergently. We also offer an open, trust-based and creative working environment where your voice is heard, great team spirit and a high-quality mind-set. Our working environment is characterized by interesting and demanding assignments.
For further information please contact Helene Quie by e-mail hq(at)qmed-consulting.com or telephone +45 3050 3842.
Find a Job Find Candidates