Strategic Communication Consultant, Global Communications - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Strategic Communication Consultant, Global Communications
- We are looking for an ambitious and experienced colleague with an international perspective on strategic communications to join Communication Strategy & Excellence.
- We develop and pilot communication approaches that help reach company’s business targets and unfold our company’s storytelling for enhanced effect.
- You will be responsible for pioneering ways of engaging with audiences, with a special focus on reaching out to consumers and global citizens in integrated campaigns.
- Curious about what is happening in the communications space, you will have a role in conceptualizing ideas as well as managing day-to-day activities, driving and implementing projects.
- You will play an important role in building our new knowledge domain of digital marketing and social outreach.
- As part of a small team, you will navigate various business units and communication disciplines, working closely with your Global Communications colleagues and bringing a sense of urgency and execution power to new kinds of ventures.
In this position you need to have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in communication or business administration.
- A solid understanding of business, and 3-5 years’ experience in strategic communications – preferably within a large international organization. Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience in designing and implementing campaigns – preferably for consumers, anchored in digital marketing and CX.
- Thorough understanding of integrated communication strategies and how to use digital assets and social media tools to support positioning and communication goals.
- Ability to work with multiple communication disciplines and develop core messaging and compelling storytelling.
- Proven track record of strong project execution with a passion for delivering impact and tangible business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, understand how to leverage knowledge and experience of peers.
- Near-native written and spoken English skills. Danish is not a requirement.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.