Strategic Change Management Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Our company’s Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market. These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain company's cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
- The role of the Strategic Change Management Specialist (SCMS) is individual contribution of principal leadership providing support to the most critical initiatives within IT those that are partnered across businesses.
- As part of the IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) team, the SCMS plays a critical and trusted role that is well-versed in the art of coaching and organizational transformation delivered in a resilient approach that displays a true love of learning and development.
- The SCMS leverages human intelligence and engages strategic initiatives with a high degree of tolerance and a consistently keen service-oriented mindset.
- Functions as both the strategic and day-to-day subject matter expert in IT Change Management and the organizational development and advanced communications guidance it provides
- Responsible for definition, delivery and maintaining of both individual and team training and development specific to the IT organization
- Responsible for development, reviewing and/or delivering advanced communications for internal IT matters as well as to external audiences, dependent upon issue (e.g., policies, project communications, and departmental announcements to external stakeholder community).
- Communicates, educates and acts as guardian for the organization’s change management approach for critical initiatives
- Negotiates scheduling conflicts of key IT programs and implementations based on business priorities
- Participates in incident and problem analysis for possible consequences of a change and its implementation for critical initiatives
- Defines / monitors trends and reports on organizational development programs
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into strategic program plans-creates opportunities for ongoing process improvement
- Manages vendor contracts and relationships related to formal organizational development or change management programs and deliverables
- 5 - 7 years proven experience in Change Management projects related role
- At least five years of demonstrated management leadership experience
- One to two years of incident, problem or change workflow automation tool experience a plus
- People-oriented Training and Development leadership
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Strong analytical, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic and multicultural business environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Excellent Presentation
- Excellent Collaboration / Coalition Building
- Excellent Project Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Communication Management, Organization Development or related fields
- Versed in delivery and / or support objectives for Information and related Technology
- Project Management certification desirable