Strategic Capabilities Partner - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This role will report to the Strategic Capabilities Team Lead, to implement the Strategic Capability model aligned to the UK Human Health (HH) organisational strategy.
- Partnering with and advising business stakeholders on current capability requirements, you will utilise internal and external resources to deliver upon these.
- This role requires the ability to develop credibility and trust with the business; being sought as a trusted collaborator to support the development of skills and capabilities across our organisation to build an agile, flexible and efficient workforce, who will thrive in the future environment.
- Support the business by developing an understanding of the strategic capability requirements.
- Use this understanding to inform activities, shape the strategic capability offerings and co-create solutions that deliver measurable outcomes.
- Evolve and adapt innovative learning strategies to create effective learning plans of action for defined strategic capabilities.
- Implements the strategic capability requirements for specific roles and functions within the organisation, aligned to those identified in the strategic capability framework.
- Conducts needs assessment and gap analysis for single learning solutions.
- Knowledge and utilisation of all internal resources (Learning Shared Solutions (LSS), Medical Affairs, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, HR) to identify advanced-level solutions leveraging complex leading edge and/or innovative methodologies and technologies.
- Collaboration across LSS as the preferred vendor supplier and Global Commercial Learning, to provide appropriate learning solutions.
- Has an awareness of best practices in the external learning environment and uses this insight to source new and leading edge technologies and vendors that better serve company’s strategic capability requirements.
- Understanding of different evaluation methodologies to analyse and communicate the effectiveness of solutions and make recommendations on opportunities to improve.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience in Learning & Development
- Knowledge of the developing NHS and industry trends, which will inform organisational capabilities.
- Broad functional area knowledge and detailed understanding of our company's broader learning offerings.
- Has understanding of Learning and Development strategies/technologies, evaluation of learning interventions and delivering ROI/ROE to the business via learning strategies.
- CIPD in L&D or equivalent desirable
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Compliance, Animal Health, Healthcare, Strategy, Legal, Veterinary