This job is currently Archived,
Strategic Capabilities Partner Hoddesdon United Kingdom,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This role will report to the Strategic Capabilities Team Lead, to implement the Strategic Capability model aligned to the UK Human Health (HH) organisational strategy.
- Partnering with and advising business stakeholders on current capability requirements, you will utilise internal and external resources to deliver upon these.
- This role requires the ability to develop credibility and trust with the business; being sought as a trusted collaborator to support the development of skills and capabilities across our organisation to build an agile, flexible and efficient workforce, who will thrive in the future environment.
- Support the business by developing an understanding of the strategic capability requirements.
- Use this understanding to inform activities, shape the strategic capability offerings and co-create solutions that deliver measurable outcomes.
- Evolve and adapt innovative learning strategies to create effective learning plans of action for defined strategic capabilities.
- Implements the strategic capability requirements for specific roles and functions within the organisation, aligned to those identified in the strategic capability framework.
- Conducts needs assessment and gap analysis for single learning solutions.
- Knowledge and utilisation of all internal resources (Learning Shared Solutions (LSS), Medical Affairs, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, HR) to identify advanced-level solutions leveraging complex leading edge and/or innovative methodologies and technologies.
- Collaboration across LSS as the preferred vendor supplier and Global Commercial Learning, to provide appropriate learning solutions.
- Has an awareness of best practices in the external learning environment and uses this insight to source new and leading edge technologies and vendors that better serve company s strategic capability requirements.
- Understanding of different evaluation methodologies to analyse and communicate the effectiveness of solutions and make recommendations on opportunities to improve.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience in Learning & Development
- Knowledge of the developing NHS and industry trends, which will inform organisational capabilities.
- Broad functional area knowledge and detailed understanding of our company's broader learning offerings.
- Has understanding of Learning and Development strategies/technologies, evaluation of learning interventions and delivering ROI/ROE to the business via learning strategies.
- CIPD in L&D or equivalent desirable
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Compliance, Animal Health, Healthcare, Strategy, Legal, Veterinary
Find a Job Find Candidates