This job is currently Archived,
Strategic Account Manager Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 20 April 2017
- We embrace research and science we provide innovative ideas, products, and services to ensure progress in people s health and well-being.
- The employees of our company work with partners in healthcare to change the lives of over a billion people every day, all over the world.
- In the past, the pharmaceutical activities have been directed under various names with a joint mission to use our knowledge and skills to produce pioneer medicines for patients and make them available for patients and doctors all over the world.
- By combining our forces, we can make even more efforts towards our objective of improving healthcare for patients worldwide.
- Our strategic account management team is responsible for the non-clinical stakeholders and strategic hospital accounts within the company.
- We re responsible for market access, strategy, and tactics around the full portfolio of our company in the hospitals.
- We develop and provide value propositions based on optimizing patient care while obtaining the best patient outcome.
- The strategic account manager (Belgium) has the job of generating access for comany products to the strategic market of hospitals and, if necessary, promoting these products in collaboration with the BNL
- Tender & Contract Office. The strategic account manager does this by presenting economic value propositions (EVP) for the entire portfolio of products.
- To do this, he or she has to create, develop, and maintain relations with the directors, management team, hospital pharmacies, and strategic account buyers (hospitals).
- He or she has to help to establish partnerships which will enable us to improve the Patient Journey (client experience) with a view to ensuring a better Patient Outcome (client result).
- Moreover, he or she is responsible for identifying and establishing links of collaboration between the latter and non-clinical stakeholder organisations which have been attributed to the strategic account manager. He or she is responsible for the strategic account management plans.
- In his or her work, the strategic account manager is obliged to respect strictly the rules and regulations issued by local authorities and by the organisation as part of a philosophy of trust and reputation .
- A bachelor s or master s degree (in sales/management/biomedics/paramedics) and at least 5 years of experience in healthcare
- Excellent analytical and global skills, including big picture scope
- A knowledge of the healthcare environment and current and future trends.
- A knowledge of hospital finance and rules regarding reimbursement of medicine
- Abilities in sales negotiations and advanced negotiations
- Driver s licence B
- An enthusiastic and entrepreneurial attitude, commercially decisive
- Conceptual thinking
- Ability to establish and maintain relations
- Working with a focus on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to show empathy and a genuine interest in others
- Team spirit
- Able to motivate others and work effectively in an assessment structure geared to results.
- Able to work systematically (starting up and implementing)
- Able to think and work towards the prospect of a solution
- Organizational skills (planning and implementation)
- Leadership without authority
- Personal values compatible with the philosophy of our company
- Excellent French and English
- Presentation skills
- Independent and able to work autonomously
- Curiosity and perseverance
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future
Find a Job Find Candidates