DuPont Pioneer has an opening for a Strategic Account Manager in the Aberdeen area. The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) role is responsible for implementing the direct sales process with selected Strategic Accounts within the Pioneer Services Business. Establish a sustainable business relationship with clients using DPP (Dynamic Pricing Platform) and coordinating the support to enable full utility of the service along with other future services offerings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting business analysis of assigned accounts
- Executing comprehensive call strategy
- Delivering precision agronomy
- Communicating product knowledge
- Negotiating & coordinating value proposition delivery
- Meet assigned unit and revenue targets
- Develop value proposition to assist growers to achieve higher productivity
- Lead the coordination of the support team to deliver on business needs analysis
- Coordinate customer activities to provide support & strengthen relationship
- Support the invoices process to all assigned accounts
- Coordinate the delivery of precision agronomy, product knowledge, and agronomic service
- Responsible for managing a list of 30-40 accounts stretching across 3 sales areas
- Demonstrate the ability to increase penetration by calling on prospects building relationships that lead to new revenue opportunities
- Understand customer needs and provide feedback to the organization on product performance, program effectiveness, and competitive activity. Suggest improvements or alternative tactics to help achieve commercial area and territory goals.
- Continue to develop professionally by remaining current with new technologies, management innovations, and sales management developments.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.