Stock Keeper - United States
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Shipping: Pull materials/finished goods from the freezers and prepare them for shipment, filling boxes with dry ice, review/verify all the related paperwork, labels and all shipping documents vs. company as well as customer and regulatory requirements and loading of trucks. Perform material movements to ensure accurate inventory.
- Receiving: Unload trucks and receive all materials. Complete material movements both physically and electronically per storage requirements.
- Production Support: Issue and return materials to and from productions areas as requested, understand/use Baan to complete move transactions. Understand/use RF scanner for Material Move Transactions and to locate of materials.
- Kitting: Prepare and deliver Kits per Mixhouse/Millroom schedule. Up-date shared Excel file to reflect completed Kits.
- Cycle Count: Perform and investigate cycle counts per written procedures.
- Hazardous Waste Management: Transport Hazardous Waste to designated storage area. Verify containers are clean (from outside) and free of hazardous debris, proper labels have been placed and completely filled, all lids and locking mechanism are secured per manufacturer’s instructions. Segregate and store containers per work instructions.