With more than 350 consultants, CVO-EUROPE provides expertise in every activity that may affect patient health, product quality or data integrity.
CVO-EUROPE is an international group with business divisions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the USA.
Development activies accros vaccine projetcs
- Provide internal statistical support in close interaction with other GSK Vaccines teams such as biologists, engineers and technicians.
- Communication and sharing of results and conclusions with non-statisticians.
- Identifying new opportunities to intergrate statistical expertise into different vaccine development activities
- Seek and advice state-of-the-art and novel statistical approches
- Ensure quality and scientific pertinence of poposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes.
- Respect for the defined timelines.
- University level in Sciences with a post-graduate in Biostatistics or equivalent experience PhD is a plus
- Mastering the statistical theory (and its practical translation) of a broad spectrum of methodologies and experimental designs Creative and innovative
- Team player, ability to share knowledge with the teams
- Good practioner: being able to liaise theory with the practical translations and share experience
- SAS, R, JMP computation practical knowledge
- Effective communication and presentation
- Demonstrates comfortable level of oral and written English and French
- Ideally minimum 10 years of statistical experience in a research environment (pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector).
- An international Leader Company in the Engineering, Validation and Quality sector, which offers you interesting projects.
- A strong corporate culture ensuring a personal and professional blooming and self-fulfillment.
- Overall trainings and a personal career management.
- A good salary package with lot of extra legal advantages.
Please, send your CV by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org