Statisticians for growing clin. development teams - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our Biostatistical unit continue to grow significantly.
- We are looking to employ a number of biostatisticians at all seniority levels again.
- Do you wish to work in a highly professional, engaging and global environment where you can use your statistical expertise and quality mind set bringing clinical projects to registration and market? Then you may be one of our new biostatisticians.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
About the department
- The Biostatistics function in our R&D clinical development organisation currently consists of around 210 Statisticians and Statistical Programmers worldwide.
- We are organised in key development project teams that cooperate with our biostatistics affiliates and outsourcing partners as well as stakeholders.
- As a Statistician you are responsible for planning, coordinating and executing clinical trials and other tasks within clinical development.
- As Statistician you will be responsible for giving input to protocols and statistical analyses, analyzing and interpreting trial results and handle day-to-day statistical issues during the course of the trial. Other activities include input to manuscripts, posters, risk management plans and other safety reports.
- Furthermore, you will be engaged in coordinating and supervising the work of contract houses around the world performing outsourced statistical tasks.
- As Statistics Specialist you are responsible for planning and coordinating both standard and more complex and time critical statistical tasks.
- You are responsible for providing statistical input to project development plans, trial designs, clinical trial protocols, summary documents and publications.
- You will be involved in presentation and discussion of results both internally and externally and participate in meetings with regulatory authorities and external collaborators.
- You handle many assignments concurrently and will work in close collaboration with a team of Statisticians and Statistical Programmers.
- Regardless your seniority, you will collaborate closely with other Statisticians, Statistical Programmers and interact in our cross-disciplinary teams.
- You will interact in cross-disciplinary development teams across country borders and communicate statistical issues and ideas to non-statisticians.
- Dependent on your qualifications, you may be involved in coaching of less experienced colleagues and be responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of contract houses around the world performing outsourced tasks. Therefore, we expect you to be able to communicate statistical problems and ideas clearly.
- Development of methods and processes as well as knowledge sharing is continuously on-going in our company especially based on the initiative of the employees.
- We expect you to take part in our dedicated efforts to make Biostatistics a good and challenging place to work. In exchange we offer great opportunities for on going training to ensure your continued competency development.
- You have a solid theoretical background in statistics corresponding to M.Sc. level, and you bring in depth understanding of practical statistical problems.
- If you additionally bring statistical experience within the pharmaceutical industry and/or SAS experience it will be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- In addition, candidates for Statistics Specialist level positions will have at least eight years of experience within clinical or bio-statistical research and ability to act as driver and leading member of the project teams you are part of, and if you have experience from project management and supervision of colleagues, it will be an advantage.
- As you will work in an ever changing and global project environment characterised by many deadlines, you must thrive on handling several challenging tasks in parallel without compromising the quality of your work.
- This takes energy and the ability to work independently with a curious and proactive attitude as well a flexible and a positive mind set in order to deliver when time is short and deadlines are closing in. You will naturally also need good collaboration and communication skills including solid English skills, written as spoken.
- Global Development is an organisation with many international employees, and we welcome non-local applicants.
- We have great experience helping people move to Denmark and will support relocation.
- Research & Development is vital to our company’s continuous growth.
- Your ambition and passion is therefore essential to achieve our goal of creating better lives for people living with chronic diseases.
- That is why working here is rewarding for us and for you.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.