Statisticians - Denmark, United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic and successful biometrics and statistical consultancy company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Our staff work on a wide range of exciting and interesting projects, providing our clients with a flexible service, built on our ethical core values and excellent client relationships.
- Our working environment is enjoyable and friendly, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a good work-life balance.
- We are looking to expand our team of carefully selected and experienced permanent staff who support our pharmaceutical and biotech clients
The role involves:
- performing and coordinating statistical activities across a variety of interesting client teambased and consultancy projects
- overall project management, and acting as the main point of contact for assigned projects, and delivery of these in accordance with company Biometrics’ high quality standards and client timelines
- providing strategic and/or tactical plans and advice to clients on matters concerned with their statistical needs
- performing statistical activities (e.g. statistical consultancy, SAP development) and SAS programming for, and producing, efficacy and safety tables, listings, figures and analyses
- providing input into improving company Biometrics processes and promoting effective change
A successful candidate will:
- have effective written and oral communications skills; must be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients, management, and colleagues
- have a degree in a statistics/mathematics or computing-related discipline (with a higher degree being desirable)
- have at least five years’ experience in a statistical role within a drug development environment (previous experience in a CRO or consultancy is highly desirable)
- be dedicated to quality and reliability in all work tasks and responsive to client needs
- be able to function independently with little or no supervision
- an opportunity to join a young and dynamic company and to broaden your experience by working on a varied and diverse range of projects
- a competitive salary, with annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- pension contribution
- private health insurance
- 30 days annual leave allowance
- flexible working, including part working from home as an option