Duration: 1 year
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintain the existing home-grown CRM software;
2. Further develop the software;
3. Perform CRM simulations as needed;
4. Help the Bayesian methodology for early-phase trial designs as needed;
5. Serve as a study-level statistician as needed.
1. Ph.D. in statistics with a focus on Bayesian statistical methods;
2. Experience in clinical drug development/research at least 5 years for Ph.D.;
3. Strong knowledge or working experience of statistical computing software (e.g., R, JAGS, R parallel computing, SAS, etc.) is preferred;
4. Good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.