- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Statistician, Global Quality
- You will be responsible for statistical tasks together with two other statisticians ranging from customer support, development and optimization of analytical methods, process optimization, product development, participation in cross functional projects and training of employees in statistics.
- All tasks are done in close collaboration and dialogue with colleagues in Denmark and abroad.
- We have 1000+ highly qualified colleagues using JMP software for statistics, so supporting them to do statistical analyses on their own is an important part of the job.
- Your tasks will be a mixture of anything from ad-hoc tasks lasting an hour to participating in large projects lasting months or even years.
- You will do many statistical analyses on your own, but also many in direct interaction with a scientist.
- Not two days are alike. Sometimes you are working a whole day on your own, analyzing data - other days you are involved in several meetings with colleagues from other departments.
- You will get an exciting and challenging job with high impact on how we conclude on data that are fundamental for our business.
In this position you need to have:
- Academic background specializing in statistics (MSc/PhD)
- Experience in applying statistics in industry, e.g. explorative statistics, design of experiments, statistical process control, ANOVA, regression and mixed models.
- Experience with statistical software, e.g. JMP, R or SAS.
- Ability to work independently is essential, but you are also able to work in projects and teams.
- Fluency in Danish and English (written and oral) as well as good communicating and teaching skills, and the ability to translate statistical results to non-statisticians.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.