Statistician, Center for Mathematical Sciences - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. Our company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company's Manufacturing Division, MMD, is a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide.
- Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, comprise an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
- The ideal candidate will serve as a consultant and advocate of statistics to technical specialists and managers in our company's pharmaceutical, biologic and vaccine manufacturing.
- You will be a key member of teams solving complex manufacturing problems, improving efficiency of processes and developing new processes.
- The candidate will provide technical leadership in tasks that include design of experiments (DOE), analysis of data, statistical process control (SPC), simulation, design of sampling plans, and problem solving. You will also evaluate data for submissions and responses to regulatory agencies and pharmacopoeia.
M.S. in Statistics (or equivalent)
At least one year of applied work experience preferred.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time