STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Identifies variables and records to extract from the available large observational healthcare databases (e.g. electronic medical records, health insurance claims)
- Develops and tests the algorithms to extract study population, exposure, outcomes and covariates of interest
- Writes / reviews the data extraction methodology and statistical analysis section of study protocol / analysis request, including sample size and statistical power estimations.
- Writes / reviews statistical analysis plan
- In collaboration with the project biostatistician:
Develops and programs analysis in SAS
Performs stat analysis and performs Quality Control of stat analysis
Participates in the statistical analyses report writing
Ensures that documentation is appropriate, with regards to data collection, cleaning, statistical analysis, reporting of the study/analysis and archiving
University level in Bio-medical sciences with complementary degree in biostatistics and/or epidemiology or equivalent.
- Good practical knowledge in biostatistics applied to clinical/epidemiological research (5 years min)
- Experienced SAS programming skills: SAS Base, SAS Macros, SQL, SAS procedures: FREQ, PHREG, etc. other statistical analyses programming language (e.g. R, Stata, Splus) is an asset
- Experience of extracting and manipulating complex data sets and of preparing