Statistical Programmer / Senior Statistical Programmer
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Would you like to work with our broad portfolio of products under development with a friendly, ambitious and international team of data managers, statisticians and statistical programmers?
- Our company is on an ambitious growth journey, now also entering into development of biologic treatments. We are engaged in improving the life of people with skin diseases around the world.
- Our company is set to become the world dermatology leader – offering the most diverse range of treatment solutions to meet the individual needs of people with skin diseases.
- Bio statistics Department at our company is looking for programmers able to develop, strengthen and secure high quality and participate in planning, analyzing and reporting clinical trials from our wide range of exciting development projects.
Your primary assignments
- Report clinical trial data
- Collaborate with data managers, statisticians and other programmers within Bio statistics as well as with CROs and other experts within clinical development
- Secure high quality data standards (we are working with the latest CDISC SDTM and ADaM models)Use your skills to participate in the improvement of the department’s procedures and secure best practices
- Develop and maintain standard programs for creating data sets, tables, figures and listings
- Be involved in submissions, pooling data and creating data summaries for the FDA and EMA
Your competence profile
- Our new colleague/the right candidate must possess the following qualifications:Graduate diploma in mathematics/statistics/computer science/life sciences
- Strong interest in programming
- Experience with medical research is certainly an advantage, however not a must
- Experience with SAS is certainly an advantage, however not a must
- A team player who is able to work with other scientists from different functional areas and simultaneously has the ability to work and think independently
- As a person you take responsibility, are structured, committed and flexible and have a positive attitude.
- You possess good communication skills in English, verbally as well as in writing.Are you ready to join us?
- We offer a challenging job as Statistical Programmer where you will get the opportunity to contribute to the reporting of clinical trials and submissions.
- You will be working together with competent and qualified colleagues within Bio metrics as well as with other scientists from company R&D.
- You will be part of a dedicated team of about 20 employees, of whom 7 are statistical programmers.
- We offer a flexible, pleasant and busy working environment in a well-run and informal department.
- ou will have the opportunity to attend relevant courses/conferences in order to develop your skills as statistical programmer.
- We look forward to welcoming you to our team!