Statistical Programmer for clinical development - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you wish to work in a highly professional, engaged and global environment where you can use your programming skills and quality mind-set bringing clinical projects to registration and market, then you may be our new Statistical Programmer.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide, securing that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
- We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
About the department
- It is a part of Global Development and our main responsibility is to prepare and transform clinical data into scientifically valid conclusions.
- It consists of more than 150 statisticians and statistical programmers globally with departments in US, India, China and Japan, all collaborating with stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- As Statistical Programmer your overall focus is to turn complex data into clearly organised reports providing insights and recommendations for your colleagues.
- You will do this by developing SAS programs for preparing and reporting clinical data for statistical analyses.
- You will be preparing output for aggregated documents and publications as well as supporting regulatory commitments.
- Organisation and submission of data in accordance to international data standards (e.g. CDISC) is also an important task for the Statistical Programmer.
- You will be involved in coordination and supervision of the deliverables from contract houses around the world performing outsourced programming tasks.
- This requires good coordination and planning skills combined with the ability to work in a flexible manner.
- You will naturally have the spirit of cooperation, respect for your fellow colleagues and a genuine will to win as a team.
- Your contributions will support our projects all the way from initial idea to final reporting.
- We also look forward to your contribution to the continuous improvement of methods, processes and knowledge sharing.
- You have a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. within science, IT or a related area and extensive knowledge of programming and handling of databases.
- Experience with the SAS programming language and experience within clinical research is preferable but not a requirement.
- You are able to write efficient, well documented and standardized computer programs.
- Furthermore, excellent analytical skills as well as an understanding for data structure are a necessity.
- You are capable of working independently, take responsibility and show initiative.
- We expect you to be able to overview several challenging tasks in parallel without compromising the quality of your work and that you remain high spirited, also when things are moving fast.
- Good collaboration and communication skills as well as fluency in English are mandatory.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.