This job is currently Archived,
Statistical Analyst - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
We are looking for a Statistical Analyst for one of our clients.
The Statistical Analyst role is created to face regulatory requirement (patient level data sharing by 2014, CDISC requirement by 2016) and to secure resource in analysis preparation and documentation to deliver fast and with quality.
- Write specifications for SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- Develop, maintain and validate SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- Plan and participate in programming/QC activities at a study- or standard level to deliver all data analysis outputs
- Develop the tables, figures and listings (TFL) for the statistical analysis plan (SAP) or additional analysis request (AAR)
- Review and ensure adherence to standards at the study or standard level (e.g., especially in the area of Analysis Data Model (ADaM) and Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) datasets, derivation, output definition and implementation)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biostatistics or equivalent to be able to understand statiscal concept and to have knowledge in SAS
- Minimum two years of experience in statistical programming in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- Experience in SAS programming (including SQL and SAS macro language) to provide programmer/analyst expertise in delivering the programs and outputs.
- Ability to design, test and maintain programs.
- Ability to create programs for multiple use
- Understanding of clinical trial process.
- Basic knowledge of applied statistics is an asset
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.