Staff / Senior Internal Auditor - United States
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Staff/Senior Internal Auditor you are empowered to actively participate in creating a world-class, Global Internal Audit Department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Internal Audit management to achieve the Group Internal Audit Plan for Takeda in the Americas. This responsibility includes understanding the internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Auditing functional and operating units and focusing on business process, Pharma Compliance, and financial processes.
- Demonstrating an advanced understanding of internal control concepts by applying the concepts to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Assisting with coordinating the day-to-day activities of audit resources from co-sourcing consulting firms.
- Demonstrating advanced knowledge to identify risk areas to Takeda through formal and informal risk assessments and gap analyses.
- Building social networks and relationships within Takeda to develop support for the audit plans and initiatives.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx