Staff Project Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- Managing Investment Projects to support company in achieving its objectives, always looking for the best & innovative technical solution that will fulfill users’ requirements (Production, EMa, SHE, Quality Assurance) in complete area of the company
- Supporting process improvements in different areas of company. Being flexible and provide win-win situation by sharing best practices over whole footprint of company.
- Providing breakthrough improvements to the manufacturing process with regards to efficiency, process robustness, productivity, etc.
- Being a recognized expert with regards to filling, labeling and packaging equipment and related systems.
- Supporting risk management for all technical aspects related to filling, labeling and packaging equipment and related systems
- Building up technology expertise for the area of filling, labeling and packaging equipment and related systems by participating in product and technology knowledge networks, internal & external benchmarking, leveraging of best practices.
- Being familiar with the Q&C requirements related to production and packaging Systems.
- Supporting NPI & Capex Projects to the handover and smooth introduction into Production
- Initiate process improvement actions
- Support EHS actions and behaviour.
- Supporting Asset & Capacity Management process.
- Supporting all other functions within the EMa in the company in reaching their Objectives
- Working closely together with the production supervisors & operators, IT-department, the Qualification QA Group , Validation group, the Quality Department and EMa groups
- Focusing specifically on all equipment used in/by/for the filling, labeling and packaging equipment and related systems within company group to ensure that they operate robust.
- Prioritizing improvement areas.
- Participating in the change control process to ensure the appropriate state of equipment performance.
- Participating on project teams to ensure adequate consideration is taken with respect to equipment performance.
- Providing Budget Input for Equipment Robustness improvement action.
- Adhering to the established budget (i.e. for external resources)
- Following GMP & SHE rules in day-to-day activity.
- End 2 end responsibility during project phase (timing, budget, related activities, ...)
- Highly competent in process eng/ process capability (interaction equipment - product)
- Experience with technical compliance: Qual / Val, CoC, Risk assessments
- Project-leadership skills drive change into the organization to pick up future challenges
- Deep knowledge of the regulatory requirements and experiences with inspections
- Project management skills
- Process thinking / analytical skills
- Problem solving / improvement mindset and drive, knowledge of the methods and practical experiences
- Strong liaison and partnership with IT , Quality departments and production
- Fluent communicator and have good presentation skills
- Able to make things happen without direct authority
- Fluent in English
- Q-pace, Trackwise
- Project portfolio management
- EPC (Engineering Project Control system)
- TIB (maintenance system)
- SAP (general)
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future